Learn Practical Tools In a Full Day, Hands-On Course for More Effective Service Delivery.
This workshop from the Centre for Citizen Experience is for anyone who wants to make government, education, healthcare or other public sector efforts work better for people.
People’s expectations are increasing for how they interact with the public sector. They want a better experience, one that fits their needs. Improving the service experience raises a lot of questions. How can we bring together the web, social, mobile and other digital service delivery channels? And how can we bridge the digital and physical with face-to-face service and call centres? And how can we do all of this with fewer resources?
Service design isn’t a silver bullet, but it does offer useful tools that help public servants do more with less.
In this day-long intensive, you will:
- Learn service design fundamentals, and why it matters in the public sector.
- Gain insights through proven tools, process, and frameworks.
- Learn specific hands-on methods from fieldwork, codesign, prototyping, and visual thinking.
- See concrete examples of applying these tools to improve both day-to-day service delivery and upstream strategy and policymaking.
- Know how to relate service design to your business objectives and satisfy your executives’ needs along with your users.
You’ll walk away with new viewpoints, skills, and practical tools that you’ll be able to take back to the office on Monday and start using right away.